cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roshini
New User

Can I change a name on United Airlines?

Can I change a name on United flight?

Yes, passengers can change the Name of their United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 flight. They can do so by visiting the United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 website or contacting customer service , on ¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

Can I change my name on a United Airlines ticket?

Yes, you can change the name on your United Airlines ticket by calling the airline at ✈ +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ((OTA)) or +(¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸) | | | | | ((OTA))💌💟📴🎃📴 ((OTA)) or ✈ +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸(US) ((OTA)) or (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸) (Quick Connect) | | | | | | | ((OTA))💌💟📴🎃📴 their customer service.

How to Change name on United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 ?

To change the name on a United ticket, visit the United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 website or contact customer service through , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685-*-070'1 .(OTA) or , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685--070'1 .(OTA). Log in to find the "Change Name On United Ticket" option and follow the provided instructions for a smooth transaction.

Can passenger change their name on United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈? Yes, you can change your United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 ticket name online or offline. Use their website or mobile app, or contact United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 at , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685-*-070'1 .(OTA) or ,🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685--070'1 .(OTA)) for guidance on requesting a name adjustment.

To change or correction a name on an United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 ticket, contact their customer service at , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685-*-070'1 .(OTA) or , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685--070'1 .(OTA). They will guide you through the name correction process and applicable fees.

Here are the simple methods to change a name on an United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 ticket:

Contact Customer Service: Call , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685-*-070'1 .(OTA) or , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685--070'1 .(OTA) for assistance. Visit the Website: Log in to your account on the United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 website, go to "Manage Reservations," and request a name correction. Airport Ticket Counter: Visit an United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 ticket counter at the airport for in-person assistance. Travel Agent: 𝐼𝒻 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓈.

How To Change Name With United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈?

When you need to change the Name on your United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 ticket, simply visit their website or contact their customer service , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685-*-070'1 .(OTA) or , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685--070'1 .(OTA). Enter your booking information in the "My Trips" section and select the flight you want to modify. Choose the option to change the flight Name, follow the instructions to complete the process, and pay any applicable fees. After making the changes, expect to receive a confirmation email from United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈.

How Do I Change Name On United Ticket Using Online Mode?

Go to the United 𝒜𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈 website to begin the process of changing the Name on your online ticket. Go to "Manage Travel" or "My Trips" and enter your booking details to log in. Find your itinerary and click on the Name of flight change option. To select a new Name and complete the adjustments, adhere to the instructions. If you find any issue while making the changes, feel free to communicate with its customer support team at , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685-*-070'1 .(OTA) or , 🍖🏴☠️𝟏-213..:685--070'1 .(OTA).

[USA Live Person] How can I Modify or Change Name on United Under United name change policy, spelling errors can be corrected without significant charges. Major changes, such as legal name changes or changes due to marriage, must be reported to customer service or the +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ (𝓞𝓣𝓐) or+1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ 💌💟📴🎃📴 and may incur a fee To change the name on your airline ticket, visit the United website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, call customer care, or contact an ++1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ((OTA)) or ++1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸. For significant changes, provide accurate information and complete the necessary paperwork. To modify the passenger name on aDelta ticket, contact United customer care or the+1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ (𝓞𝓣𝓐) or +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ directly.United generally does not accept entire passenger name changes; however, minor corrections or edits may be allowed with proper proof and at a cost. [USA] How can I Modify or Change Name on United Airlines Yes, you can change the name on your United Airlines ticket by calling the airline at ✈ +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ((OTA)) or +++1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ | | | | | ((OTA))💌💟📴🎃📴 ((OTA)) or ✈ +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ((OTA)) or +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ | | | | | | | ((OTA))💌💟📴🎃📴 their customer assistance number✈. Provide the reservation details and any required documentation (such as a passport or formal government document)✈ To change the name on your airline ticket, visit the United website and select the ""𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕄𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘" 𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕟 ++1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ((𝕆𝕋𝔸)) 𝕠𝕣 +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ | | | | | ((𝕆𝕋𝔸))💌💟📴🎃📴 (𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟) 𝕠𝕣 +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ (𝓞𝓣𝓐) 𝕠𝕣 +1 (¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ +̳�̳�̳/̳2̳1̳3̳/̳6̳8̳5̳/̳0̳7̳0̳1̳ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ (𝓞𝓣𝓐) | | | |🍕 | | | | (ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥). 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤, 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here