cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
babitabhabi
New User

{{Cancel~Now}} How do I cancel a cruise without penalty?

How do I cancel a cruise without penalty?

Cancel Early: Most cruise lines allow cancellations without penalty if done well in advance (πŸš’βš“+1-855-838-5939), typically 90+ days before the departure date. 2. Check Refundable Fares: Book a cruise with a refundable deposit or fare, which allows cancellations without penalties (+1-855-838-5939πŸš’βš“).

Can I Cancel a Cruise Without Penalty? Yes, you can cancel a any cruise without penalty before the final p ayment date, unless you booked a promotion with a non-refundable deposit or fare. You can contact any cruise line by phone at πŸš’βš“+𝟏-𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟴𝟯𝟴-πŸ±πŸ΅πŸ―πŸ΅πŸ”°.

Can I cancel my cruise without penalty?

Yes, cruise offers a 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy. You can cancel more than 90 days before sailing, as long as the cruise was booked at least 90 days before departure at πŸ“’+1-855-838-5939 #+1-855-838-59.39.

Cancellation fee charges will apply even if the reservation is not cancelled in full. Cancellations must be telephoned {for more information please contact at 855-838-5939} to our Reservations Department by your travel agent. Depending on when the cruise is cancelled, cancellation charges will be assessed as stated on the Cancellation Fee Timetable .

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here