cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jaibhadhrakali
New User

{{{Full Support}}} ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ American Ticket?

How Can I Modify a Ticket for American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’?

To modify the passenger name on an American ticket, contact American customer care or the +๐Ÿ“ž++1-855-564-8048 (OTA)โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿšฉ or ++1-855-564-8048 (OTA) (OTA) directly. American generally does not accept entire passenger name changes; however, minor corrections or edits may be allowed with proper proof and at a cost.

How to Easily Name Change on American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’s Ticket? American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’s Name Correction.

To change the last name on your ticket, visit the American website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, or contact customer care an ๐Ÿ“ž+1: 855-564-8048 (OTA)โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿšฉ or ++1-855-564-8048 (OTA) (OTA). For legal name changes, you may need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage certificate. Fees and pricing changes may apply.

How Do I Modify My Name on American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’?

When changing your name with American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’, update your SkyMiles profile information. You can also make changes to your American ticket reservation online or by calling customer service or an +๐Ÿ“ž++1-855-564-8048 (OTA)โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿšฉ or ++1-855-564-8048 (OTA) (OTA). Ensure you provide the appropriate legal documents.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here