cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
agavenectar
Stagehand

Re: Incorrect Map on Site

Venue Change for: And That's Why We Drink Podcast, Friday March 29th, 2019 8:00pm

Formerly at Colectivo Coffee/Milwaukee, WI now moved to Turner Hall Ballroom/Milwaukee, WI

Please update venue to Turner Hall, thank you.

http://event.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSale.do?performance_id=3779956&method=restoreToken

TicketPro
Stagehand

Incorrect Map on Site - 103986191

ricky
Stagehand

Hi, im a seller on Stubhub and season ticket holder at the Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land, TX.  I own a very unique group of tickets that i would like to bring to your attention.   The section is VIP Tables located in Orchestra 103 but is not found on your map.  i have enclosed information that I hope will help to you to include this unique section in your map of the Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land, TX.

ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE!
ENJOY THE ENTERTAINMENT FROM YOUR PREMIUM VIP TABLE.
- SOLD OUT FOR 2018 | CONTACT MONICA NOW TO SECURE FOR 2019 -

Located directly behind the sound mix in Orchestra 103, our VIP Tables provide you the best sight lines and sound for you and your guests to enjoy your favorite artists and entertainment.

VIP TABLES include everything to entertain your guests in style: 

• Four Tickets for your VIP Table to all public events at Smart Financial Centre
  • Complimentary valet parking - 2 complimentary passes per table
  • Private venue entrance
  • Exclusive access to the Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land Lounge and premium bar
  • Priority handling on additional ticket requests to all public events at Smart Financial Centre (subject to availability)

VIP TABLES debut at $40,000 annually.
Availability is very limited and will be sold on first come-first serve basis.

Enjoy exclusive access at Texas' ultimate live performance destination, Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land, a superior entertainment experience.

Contact Monica Villasenor, Premium Services Manager, for more details.

E-MAIL MONICAV@SMARTFINANCIALCENTRE.NET OR CALL 281.207.9581 FOR MORE DETAILS

I provided this same information to vividseats and they changed their maps to reflect the VIP TABLES. 

Thank you

Ricky Pickett

Ticketman
Zamboni Driver

Avenue Q Chicago, IL. - Cancelled Event

This request is in reference to the current event "Avenue Q" in Chicago, IL. at The Mercury Theatre. This event shows listings from January thru March 2019. This event was playing at the Mercury Theatre for several months, but the producers of the show decided to take the show on the road to other cities, rather than remain at The Mercury Theatre until April 2019. In short, the remaining dates were cancelled, and must be removed from Stub Hub. I recently requested, throught the new request form, to add the new show at The Mercury Theatre, "Little Shop of Horrors" which will run from 03/01/19 to 04/28/19. Please submit this request again so my tickets can be added. Here is a link to The Mercury Theatre / Vendini website to confirm this new event:  https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=3f88374b45d40fa9ad3040e9f3efae19&vqitq=3aa2.... Thank you.

Highlighted
ticketmvp
Jockey

The Masquerade at Kenny's Alley All Incorrect Venue Listings

All of the current listings at The Masquerade at Kenny's Alley on StubHub, https://www.stubhub.com/masquerade-at-kenny-s-alley-tickets/venue/23765/, need to be updated as all of these shows take place specifically at either Heaven, Hell or Purgatory at the Masquerade, http://www.masqueradeatlanta.com/. It's confusing to customers when some of these shows are listed multiple times on StubHub (The Masquerade and then for example, Heaven at the Masquerade as well). The Masquerade at Kenny's Alley should not be listed as a venue on StubHub as all shows are specifically held at one of the three previously mentioned venues inside The Masquerade.

Moderator Moderator

Re: The Masquerade at Kenny's Alley All Incorrect Venue Listings

Hi! We've just escalated this to the appropriate team for review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! 

helpme
Stagehand

You have an incorrect map on your site for Event 103817200.

Correct Map