cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Essobonaire
New User

Mid Florida Amphitheatre GA vs Lawn GA

I have been trying to get an answer as to where my location will be in Tampa for Korn in September. I bought "General Admission" tickets not "Lawn General Admission" yet they do not say Pit GA either. My tickets also say seats 5--6. I have contacted the venue and StubHub and all they have said is that, 'general admission is standing only, first come first serve'. Really?? Well, no kidding!! This is not my first show, not even my first Korn show cause I'm as old as ole Jonathan Davis. So I am very familiar with GA shows. However, I'm perplexed as to where these seats, or not seats, will be ...Will I be in the pit or stuck with a nosebleed on the lawn? No one involved with ticketing or the venue seem to know anything about, well anything, so I'm reaching out to my fellow rockers for any info. Considering I won't get the tickets until the day of the freaking show, which is also ridiculous, I'd at least like to get an idea as to where the f I'm going to be at this venue. Thank you kindly for your time and any advice is greatly on!
-Jess
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here