cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jaibhadhrakali
New User

[[QA Name Update @๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด~]] How To Change Name On Qatar Airways Ticket?

ow Can Your Qatar Name Be Changed?

To change your name on a Qatar reservation, access your Qatar account and navigate to the booking management area, or contact customer care or the +1-855-564-8048 ร–R +1-866-829-1375อŽ. Minor changes are straightforward, but legal name changes require paperwork and may incur costs depending on the ticket type.

How Can I Modify a Ticket for Qatar ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€?

To modify the passenger name on a Qatar ticket, contact Qatar customer care or the +1-855-564-8048 ร–R +1-866-829-1375 directly. Qatar generally does not accept entire passenger name changes; however, minor corrections or edits may be allowed with proper proof and at a cost.

How Can My Last Name Be Changed on a Qatar Ticket?

To change the last name on your ticket, visit the Qatar website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, or contact customer care or an 1-855-564-8048 ร–R +1-866-829-1375 (อŽOอŽTอŽAอŽ)อŽ (อŽOอŽTอŽAอŽ)อŽ. For legal name changes, you may need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage certificate. Fees and pricing changes may apply.

How Do I Modify My Name on Qatar ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€?

When changing your name with Qatar ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€, update your SkyMiles profile information. You can also make changes to your Qatar ticket reservation online or by calling customer service or an +1-855-564-8048 ร–R +1-866-829-1375. Ensure you provide the appropriate legal documents.

Name Correction on Qatar ๐น๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ Ticket

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here