cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Splaner
Waterboy

Roger Waters Tour

Has anyone heard an update on the Roger Waters Tour? Been months since it was postponed and I paid alot for a ticket and would like to know the status of this. Please advise if you know anything. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Rock Star

Re: Roger Waters Tour

Hi Splaner

Im in the same boat as I have tickets for him in NY.  Unfortunately there ahs been no update - https://rogerwaters.com/tour/ and it is up to Roger and his promoters and the venues to determine if they will continue to postpone or reschedule.   He joins a long line of artists - Jerry Seinfeld, Sheryl Crow, Phil Lesh, BTS who have postponed their tours.  As the artists want to hold onto their money I suspect that the shows will eventually be rescheduled and not cancelled.

toochbrew
Team Mascot

Re: Roger Waters Tour

Hi all,

I too am in same boat...out of pocket a lot of $$ for tix for Roger Waters Sept 2020 Pepsi Center show.

Got below terse reply in Feb 2021 from Roger Waters admin

admin@rogerwaters.com

"Summer 2022 tour dates will be announced soon."

That was back in early February, nearly 2 months ago (not sure what they mean by "soon"). I twice requested refund, since we have no idea if we will even be able to make a show in 2022! IMO it is BS the are holding onto everyones $$ for so long whereas other shows that we had tickets for were refunded by the end of 2020. I understand postponing for a while but 2 years and holding onto our $$ that long (2 years!!) is pretty unscrupulous.