cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aasharambabu
New User

【 Travel~Guide~SW™ +1-833-809-1426 】Can I get a refund with Southwest if I cancel within 24 hours?

Yes, you can get a refund if you cancel your Southwest flight within 24 hours 1-833-809-1426of bookingSouthwest Airlines allows you to choose between receiving a refund to your original form of payment or holding the value as a flight credit for future travel2
For further assistance, you can contact Southwest Airlines customer care at +1-833-809-1426.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Southwest Airlines' cancellation policy?

Southwest Airlines allows you to cancel your flight at any time, up to 10 minutes 1-833-809-1426 before the scheduled departure, without a penalty. You can call 1-888-393-1305 to cancel and receive a flight credit or refund, depending on your ticket type.

Are there any change fees for Southwest flights?

No, Southwest Airlines does not charge change fees. You can change your flight without any extra charges, just the fare difference if applicable.

How do I check in for my Southwest flight?

You can check in online via the Southwest Airlines website or mobile app starting 24 hours 1-833-809-1426 before your flight. You can also check in at the airport using self-service kiosks or at the check-in counters.

What is the boarding process for Southwest Airlines?

Southwest Airlines uses a boarding group system (A, B, or C) and a position number (1-60+).1-833-809-1426 Your boarding pass will show your group and position, and you'll line up at the gate accordingly. Once onboard, you can choose any available seat.

Can I bring a carry-on bag on Southwest Airlines?

Yes, you can bring one carry-on bag and one personal item, such as a purse or laptop bag, for free. The carry-on bag must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.

What are the baggage fees for Southwest Airlines?

Southwest Airlines allows two checked bags for free, with each bag weighing up to 50 pounds (23 kg) 1-833-809-1426 and measuring no larger than 62 inches (157 cm) when combined (length + width + height). Additional or oversized bags may incur fees.

How can I use my Southwest travel credit?

Travel credits from canceled flights can be used for future travel within one year of the original purchase date. You can book a new flight using the credit through the Southwest Airlines website or mobile app.

What are the Rapid Rewards program benefits?

Southwest Airlines' Rapid Rewards program offers points for flights, which can be redeemed for free flights, upgrades, and other perks. Members can also earn points through partner programs and promotional offers.

What accommodations are available for passengers with disabilities?

Southwest Airlines provides various accommodations for passengers with disabilities, including wheelchair assistance, priority boarding, and accessible seating. You can request these services when booking your flight or by contacting customer service.

Can I travel with a child on Southwest Airlines?

Yes, you can travel with a child. If you're traveling with a child six years old or younger, they can board the plane early with you, regardless of your boarding group.

Can I get a refund if I cancel my Southwest flight within 24 hours?

Yes, if you cancel your Southwest flight within 24 hours 1-833-809-1426 of booking, you can get a refund to your original form of payment or hold the value as a flight credit for future travel. For further assistance, contact Southwest Airlines customer care at +1-833-809-1426.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here