cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wdbelllaw
Pit Crew

Coachella 2022 - Answers are needed

1.  Hold times in excess of 3 hours for any service based organization are unacceptable.  I fully realize that the pandemic was exceptionally hard on this industry, but, this is ridicioulus.  

2.  For those of us that have had orders in for Coachella since 2019 (for the 2020 event), will our orders be honored for the just announced events in April of 2022?

3.  Why are the orders for Coachella for people that have held orders since 2019 now in the "Past Orders" tab when the events still haven't occured?

4.  If our orders will not be honored, will there be a way to get a refund so we can buy new passes either through StupHub, or, directly through Goldenvoice?

7 REPLIES 7
kennock
Pit Crew

Re: Coachella 2022 - Answers are needed

I also have these questions. completely unacceptable that we can't contact stub hub about this without waiting on the phone with the same guitar riff playing for 3+ hours (no automated call back, really?).  The whole move to "Past Orders" without any email or acknowledgement is really confusing for customers.  I've had close to $3K tied up in this situation for about a year and a half, very frustrating that all the other Coachella ticket holders are refunded and those of us that went the StubHub remain left in the dark without any refund.

Wdbelllaw
Pit Crew

Exactly - if this was a couple hundred bucks on the line, I would be perturbed by this situation, but, it wouldn't be a big deal.  Essentially, we have given a $3,000 interest free loan to StubHub and still am not sure if I will be able to go to the event that I paid for.  They had to know that this was coming.  All the local vendors in the area knew the dates (I had been setting up our hotel room in anticipation of the announcement).  Guessing that the largest reseller of tickets got a heads up previously.  An email announcement should have gone our already letting everybody know whether or not they will still have tickets.

kennock
Pit Crew

So now they are saying they gave me 120% in credits, but admit it was cancelled. I want my money back. I don’t want over $3,000 in stubhub credits that expire end of 2022.. so given covid, one year to use all that. Even worse.. can’t just buy new Coachella tix cause my money is tied up in this. This is SO wrong. I want my money back. We deserve the choice.. I don’t want credits. Stubhub, make this right! You don’t even have a support email and your have 3 hour waits.. shame.
kennock
Pit Crew

Well.. here’s how Stubhub customer support works.. they offer to call you back. When they call back, no one is on the line then it hangs ups.. then they call again, they talk to me for 10 secs, I start talking.. dead line. No call back. I don’t have reception issues at my home. At my wits end
kennock
Pit Crew

Just want to leave a not that my issue was resolved.. I requested a refund and there was no issue. Refunds do take 60 days to process FYI. Will circle back if I have any issues. Thanks
tfierros
Team Mascot

Hello,

How did you get your issue resolved? Was it through the phone? I have been trying to get through for days and it's such an obnoxiously long wait with no option for a call back

Rudymadden8
Team Mascot

They aren’t even offering a call back option anymore. This is absolutely ridiculous. What a **bleep**ty company.