cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hsakella
Rookie

Vaccinated Sections - Knicks

When buying Knicks tickets for Sunday most sections we clicked into, had a vaccinated disclosure. Not all of us recievied the vaccine 14 days ago, so we wanted an unvaccinated section, so when we saw tickets without the disclosure, we bought it. Now we just received the ticket and it says it’s in a vaccinated section.
10 REPLIES 10
Kevin6
Stagehand

Re: Vaccinated Sections - Knicks

Same situation here. Have you managed to get it resoleved (e.g. refund or other tickets?)

JohnSal1
Rookie

Same thing just happened to us.  We bought tickets last night and it didn't say anything about having to be vaccinated. Now we got an email saying the section is for those vaccinated only.

Jrojas
Waterboy

Same here. Bought two tickets yesterday that said nothing about the seats being in vaccinated area. Other tickets did, but the two that I bought didn’t. Received email today saying that vaccination is required. Anyone has had luck reaching customer support?
JohnSal1
Rookie

I had no luck getting through. People selling tickets in sections that are vaccine only are not including those details. We ended up reselling our tickets and are not going. Information posted is inconsistent
RS23
Stagehand

Same thing happened to me with Nets tickets for tomorrow night. I waiting for stubhub to get back to me. Trying to resell mine.
Stubbyhubby2021
Team Mascot

Yup, they suggest reselling. Taking no responsibility whatsoever. Claiming they have a disclosure. If thats the case none of the seats should be classified as vaccinated areas.
RS23
Stagehand

Same thing happened to me with Nets tickets for tomorrow night. I waiting for stubhub to get back to me.

Don’t count it I’ve been wait for a week.

Same thing happened to me a week ago for the Warriors Grizzle game I bought 8 tickets after. I was on hold for 6 hours I was told I would be refunded for the tickets and to expect an email, a week later no email no refund now I’m on hold again for the past 2 hours.