cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Adding additional information for a sale?

I'm trying to sell tickets for the Chrono Cross Live Tour in Tokyo. The only way for a foreigner to get these, was via Livepocket, where you get an online voucher, which has to be redeemed at the venue for a physical ticket prior to admission. In order to sell this to someone else:

- this person has to register with Livepocket

- I would send an E-Mail, which then transfers the ticket voucher to the buyers Livepocket Account (via "Send ticket to a friend"-function from Livepocket)

- the buyer would have to print the voucher and exchange it at the venue on the day of the concert for a physical ticket

I would like to give potential buyers this information beforehand, so that they know what to do  - and of course I can't upload the E-Ticket via PDF. Is there some way to sell this ticket?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Adding additional information for a sale?

Hello @Earisu,

I am reaching out to our International Events Team for clarification on this and will update here once they have responded. Thank you!

Thank you for your patience, @Earisu! Our International Team responded advising that you can upload a screenshot of your mobile tickets or email confirmation from the primary event vendor, and they will be able to help provide you the buyer's email address upon any sale. We notify the buyer how to obtain and use their tickets, so no additional comments are necessary. Good luck with your sales!

New User

So that means I just put the ticket online and choose some proof, that I own the ticket as upload? Do I have to inform stubhub somehow or do anything else?

Thank you, that sounds almost too simple :-).

Hello @Earisu, you understand correctly and we certainly do try and make the process as simple as possible. If there is any change or update, our International Support Team will email you with information.👍🏻