cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Adding tickets to stubhub from Apple wallet

Can I upload tickets from my Apple wallet to Stubhub?
30 REPLIES 30
Stubber

Re: Adding tickets to stubhub from Apple wallet

Hello!  You wouldn't be able to upload from the Apple Wallet, we do not have a functionality that allows that in our system, our apologies.  You are able to upload PDF's from your computer, or if you have mobile or Flash tickets, those can be transferred to a potential buyer.  Thanks for the great question! 

Stagehand

Would have been helpful as the Taylor Swift tics are not allowing a sell/tranfer option due to either the event venue or artist disabling that feature. I had to drop a sale bc only option on the mobile tic is to add to my mobile wallet. Wound up getting charged more than what I was selling the ticket for by SH and still have the ticket I can’t use. Help your sellers too, SH!

We certainly do want to help with fulfilment any time that we can. As such, I'd be happy to look further into that with you. I'm going to send you a private message now to go over the details and see what happened. 

Stagehand

Thanks for the help, Paul! SH came through for me thanks to your assistance. Hope they give you the kudos.

I am also trying to sell Taylor Swift tickets ... I have them in my Apple wallet... can you tell me how to do this
Thanks
Stubber

Hey!  Sorry for any confusion.  Not all tickets are able to be sent to the Wallet.  You would know if they could if the app gave that option when you were looking at your ticket.  When you view the ticket you would see "Add to Wallet".  The Apple Wallet will work with compatible tickets as long as the file is uploadable.  You are more than welcome to reach out to them to see how the Wallet will work better for you. 

Team Mascot

Hi, I bought tickets to a show and the only option was a mobile ticket. I sold my extras, but now that they’re in Apple Wallet I’m unsure how to transfer them to the person who bought them on StubHub. Can you please help me?

Hey there, @HillaryCaldwell,

You would not be able to transfer the tickets via the Apple Wallet. All transfers need to be processed on the main account that they were purchased on. If you purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster, for example, you would need to login to that account and you should have the ability to transfer directly from there. Hope that helps, but let me know if you have additional questions or concerns. ​​​​​​

New User

Hi, I'm trying to sell tickets for a Champions League Football match but when I bought them they sent it to me only in Wallet format, not PDF. How can I upload the tickets? There should be an option available for wallet tickets, venues and sellers are no longer accepting PDF tickets.