cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Adding tickets to stubhub from Apple wallet

Hey there, @HillaryCaldwell,

You would not be able to transfer the tickets via the Apple Wallet. All transfers need to be processed on the main account that they were purchased on. If you purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster, for example, you would need to login to that account and you should have the ability to transfer directly from there. Hope that helps, but let me know if you have additional questions or concerns. ​​​​​​

chio1090
New User

Hi, I'm trying to sell tickets for a Champions League Football match but when I bought them they sent it to me only in Wallet format, not PDF. How can I upload the tickets? There should be an option available for wallet tickets, venues and sellers are no longer accepting PDF tickets. 

Moderator Moderator

Hey @chio1090! I'm happy to help with this but I will need your account info so I'll private message you right now for that!

ggamble8
Backup Singer

I purchased tickets for an event at City Winery.  They do not issue physical tickets; instead, the tickets are linked to your name.  I was able to download the barcoded tickets to Apple Wallet.  I can also change the name on the ticket to the purchaser.  How can I proceed to sell the tickets using Apple Wallet?

Thank you.

Moderator Moderator

I will need some more information on these tickets so I can provide you with your best option so I will private message you right now for that!

ggamble8
Backup Singer

Thank you.  My information has been sent.

ggamble8
Backup Singer

The event about which I inquired is tomorrow.  Could you please provide a response?

Moderator Moderator

Hi @ggamble8,

Sorry for the confusion! I see that @AllyD sent you a private message to keep your account details secure, but did not get a response. I've sent you a new one just now as well. Can you please go to the envelope icon on the upper right corner of the Community page to look for our messages and reply (see example below)? Thanks much! 

AnsonZhou
Team Mascot

Hi, I also have two La Liga tickets to sell that I received in mobile ticket (Apple wallet) format. Could you help me to add it to Stubhub? Thanks!

Moderator Moderator

@AnsonZhou - Happy to help you on this as well. I'll send you a private message in a moment. Thanks!