cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I upload tickets from my Apple wallet to Stubhub?
Team Mascot

Re: Adding tickets to stubhub from Apple wallet

Hi, I also have two La Liga tickets to sell that I received in mobile ticket (Apple wallet) format. Could you help me to add it to Stubhub? Thanks!

@AnsonZhou - Happy to help you on this as well. I'll send you a private message in a moment. Thanks!

New User

Hi.  I would love to get instructions on how to sell a ticket that's only in Apple Wallet.  Please send me a private message too if possible.  Thanks! 

@BDG32 - A PM is on the way. Thanks!

Team Mascot

can you help me also?

Team Mascot

Hi I have some Apple wallet tickets I’d like to list as well, can I also have the instructions? Thanks!

Hi @jsgold. Thank you so much for reaching out. If you are able to obtain the original tickets from the primary, you would be able to list them as mobile or PDF, whichever applies. However, because we can't guarantee that a buyer uses an Apple device so we wouldn't be able to allow listing for Apple wallet tickets. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send me or any one of our moderators a private message. 

New User

I would love to get instructions on how to sell a ticket that's only in Apple Wallet. Please send me a private message too if possible. Thanks!

@natasha2 I can help you out with that. Because we aren't integrated with Apple wallet and can't guarantee that a buyer would be able to use Apple wallet, you wouldn't be able to list those tickets on the site. You can try reaching out to the primary vendor to see if you can get standard mobile tickets or PDFs. Those would be perfectly fine to list. Hope that helps. Please, feel free to send me a private message if you have more questions on that!

Waterboy

Hi! 

I sold three tickets that I bought through Ticketfly. The only option is to resend the mobile tickets which I already have. I have three seperate barcodes and each ticket individiually downloads as a apple wallet ticket. How do I get these tickets onto stubhub as they have already sold???

Thank you