cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Coach

Advertising a listing

I wish Stubhub offered the opportunity to link my listings to social media- Does anyone know if this is a possibility or other possibilities of advertising a listing?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Advertising a listing

I wish there was a way to self promote listings as well! and even incent folks or reduce sell fees for promoting the site!
I posed a similar question a while back:
https://stubhub.community/t5/Suggestions-and-Feedback/Affiliate-Link-Idea/m-p/582#M20
Stubber

Through the affiliate link you can "Promote" the show you are listing your tickets on, but we can't guarantee that the person purchases the exact ticket.  

Conductor

As of right now I don’t believe that there is an option for this, the best available solution in my opinion is linking directly to the checkout page of your listing. There is a functionality to integrate your social media platform to connect to friends, to see who is on SH.
Coach

I love the idea of stubhub being the middle man marketplace for ticketselling.  It would be great if you could have a private listing for less fees.  if you find the people, they handle the transaction.