cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
section15
Stagehand

Again = the "no rows listed" "feature" is burning me...

Again,  my "no rows listed" is burning me - my listing is out there with no listed rows (my seats are GREAT,  in the 5th row grandstand at Fenway) but buyers won't touch my tickets because of the "unknown factor".

We were originally going to the game tonight - but opted to go LAST night because of your screw-up,  thinking the problem would be fixed after five-six days.     Please come clean,  give honest answers as to where this fix is,  or if listing rows is permanently damaged.

8 REPLIES 8
monjeankim
Waterboy

Re: Again = the "no rows listed" "feature" is burning me...

I honestly don't understand... Stubhub accepted my barcode which has the Row number and Seats but REFUSES to show them on the site. My seats are the 4th Row and I've been trying to contact customer service yet they don't know why this is happening and can't simply fix it. No one can answer me and this is extremely frustrating. If this is going to be the policy moving forward, why won't they just tell us. They have other listings in my section that shows the Row number and Seats but not for newer listings.

section15
Stagehand

Hey by p***ing and moaning,  I'm earning StubHub badges (whoo-hoo!) but I'm getting burned financially.... lousy deal.

Bob
Jockey

I had a listing for an event this past Monday. It didn't sell. I was unable to display the seat number (1) which would have made it a very appealing seat. I was also unable to add the "Center Aisle", "Actual 2nd Row of Section", and "Within 10 Rows of Stage" features. Adding these features would have made my ticket more valuable. The people now running StubHub don't seem to understand this. They are shooting themselves and sellers in the foot by removing our ability to add more specific information about our tickets.

FeeltheShake
Pit Crew

At least your tickets are showing up on the map. Mine in Field Box 57 are not appearing on the map at all. I've got all my tickets only exclusively listed on VividSeats now until they fix this.

Sammyholt1
New User

Same problem in Los Angeles

They should want to make money too

WHATS THE POINT OF A SECTION WITHOUT ROWS!!!!!!

section15
Stagehand

Exactly.   On Thursday night - after I had to make a round-trip to Boston to sell them because SH is busted,   I called the service line,  and got a tech on the phone. 

He spoke to the IT team who told him "there's nothing to fix."   NOTHING TO FIX WHEN IT'S BROKEN????    I showed him the problem and he escalated it but I don't know if it's fixed or not.   Since the next game I'm trying to sell will be July 5,  there's still time for them to fix it IF THEY WANT TO.

I think the problem is getting the StubHub people to ADMIT THAT THERE'S A PROBLEM -- you can't fix a problem if you're going to pretend it isn't a problem.

Sammyholt1
New User

Have to list at lowest price in section

Hope buyer believes tickets will be better than rows listed

gphoya
Waterboy

I am having the exact same problem.

Have you received any response from stub hub.

My Sox ticket rep has told me to use SeatGeek or Vivid.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here