cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattybills
Rookie

Barclays Center (Brooklyn) changing provider from Ticketmaster to SeatGeek on 10/3/21

Good Morning-

Ticketmaster emailed me yesterday letting me know that all tickets puchased for events at the Barclays Center will be trasferred from thier platform to SeatGeek on 10/3/21. I'd like to start a discussion on what steps StubHub will be taking to ensure that tickets previously sold to events at Barclays Center can still be delivered to the Buyer.

For example I have sold tickets to a rescheduled Elton John show at Barclays for March 2022 (was originally scheduled for April 2020). 

Will StubHub be emailing me to reupload the tickets to the Buyer as to ensure they will have no problem getting in?  (They now will need SeatGeek tickets as opposed to Ticketmaster)

Do I have to call Stubhub and wait on hold to handle this? 

My general question to the Admins and other community members is as a responsible seller, what should I be doing? 

Any feedback would be helpful. @TeamStubHub @KattW @CameronJ 

3 REPLIES 3
grandmama
Rookie

Re: Barclays Center (Brooklyn) changing provider from Ticketmaster to SeatGeek on 10/3/21

I got the same email and am still waiting for an email from seatgeek. hmmm

9btro4
New User

Re: Barclays Center (Brooklyn) changing provider from Ticketmaster to SeatGeek on 10/3/21

I too have tickets (bought on Stubhub) to that show which I am selling on Stubhub.  I received an email two months ago saying the above, and that I would hear from SeatGeek imminently - I haven't hear a thing from SeatGeek!

@TeamStubHub 

grandmama
Rookie

Given that you have gotten no response, I wonder if that email,which I got as well, was a phishing scheme.