cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

BottleRock Tickets - Sold and Then Event Postponed Twice (StubHub will still not refund or cancel the sale)

So, we sold our 2020 BottleRock Napa Valley tickets through Stubhub, pre-pandemic.  The pandemic hit, BottleRock postponed and then "rescheduled"  the 2020 Memorial Day weekend show until October 2020, and then until May of 2021  - and at that time StubHub customer service basically said, "Hey, you are stuck and have to honor the sale." We are talking about thousands of dollars (close to $10,000) that Stubhub is now sitting on, from both parties - and mind you we never got tickets from BottleRock to even send to the purchasers. Fast-forward to today, and BottleRock announces that the postponed show is now scheduled for Labor Day weekend, 2021. StubHub - why don't you allow the sale to be cancelled so we can obtain refunds from BottleRock, which they are allowing?  Otherwise, you are screwing everyone involved over by holding onto hard-earned cash during a global pandemic. It is not right - and you all need to address it ASAP. Thank you, and I look forward to your response.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New User

Re: BottleRock Tickets - Sold and Then Event Postponed Twice (StubHub will still not refund or cancel the sale)

Agreed! I'm in a similar situation with being held hostage by stubhub while bottlerock is rescheduling a 3rd time for an event 1 and a half years past the date.  There is a resale option to attempt on the bottlerock website to resell tickets to any potential buyer, but guess what?! Can't do it because the tickets are locked in this stubhub sale.  They want you to cancel it so that you will pay the 40% penalty of ticket price as a loss. Unbelievable.

Highlighted
New User

Re: BottleRock Tickets - Sold and Then Event Postponed Twice (StubHub will still not refund or cancel the sale)

They are the only company that I see in the whole Industry that's holding onto tickets and raking in profits as they sit on our tickets. BottleRock and Lyte are offering full refunds. WTH StubNub!! We are trying to pay rent while unemployed and need our refunds!!

Highlighted
Rookie

It's a really bad look - and frankly, I am taking future business elsewhere as a result...