cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sephill
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Buyer hasn't accepted ticket

I sold a ticket and transferred the ticket from Ticketmaster to the email provided from the sale. The buyer has not accepted the ticket and I was wondering if there is a way I can determine if they received the email with the ticket. I copied the email from the sale so I know it was sent to the correct email.

9 REPLIES 9
Atate2132
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Buyer hasn't accepted ticket

I was i was your buyer. My email acount was wrong and has since been updated... but i dont think my seller knows that the ticket transfer was sent to the wrong email.... i am so bummed because my event is coming up and i can not get ahold of anyone at stubhub to help!

Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Sephill

As long as you sent the ticket to the correct email (and it sounds like you did if you copied it) then you will be paid even if the buyer never accepts.

Depending on the site you transfered from you will receive an email when the buyer accepts.

sephill
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you.

Clabberboy
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hi - same issue - transferred/delivered tix pre holidays and no acceptance. How can we reach out to buyer to accept?
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Clabberboy

Some buyers like to only claim tickets at the last moment (fear of losing?)  As long as you transferred to the correct email (keep the Ticketmaster transfer email as proof) you will be paid after the event even if the buyer never accepts.

Nadiya10
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

When you transfer the ticket through ticket master, it will say sent and when they accept, it will say claimed. If you don’t see claimed, it probably means they just have not accepted. Which brings me to my question…I sold 4 tickets (in sets of 2) on StubHub and transferred them from ticket master. I transferred all 4 tickets to the 2 different parties. One party has accepted their 2 tickets but the other party has not accepted. It still shows sent and not claimed. Does anyone know if I’ll get charged for “not delivering” the tickets on time when I transferred them weeks ago, but they simply haven’t accepted the transfer? If they never accept, can I go to the show? How does this work? This is my first time selling tickets here
kencarnacion
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I'm on the recieving end of tickets purchased through stubhub and arriving via ticket master (I know this because I just talked with customer service.) I also purchased weeks ago and it shows they were sent but i've never received them. Not in my ticketmaster account. So it could be they are in a similar situation and still trying to contact someone for help Smiley Happy (doesn't excatly answer your question ha)

LDLOW
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I have the same situation as the buyer has not accepted my tickets and concert is tomorrow night. Can I cancel the transfer? Will I get paid if buyer never accepts them?
Cris23
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I’m having the same issue. After my ticket was sold, I transferred the ticket immediately to the buyer the same night but the buyer hasn’t accepted the ticket. I just don’t want to get stuck getting charged for the buyer not accepting the ticket or whatever happens if they don’t do their part.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here