cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Can I sell tickets bought from AXS / Flash Seats?

I don't know if it's possible to sell them from AXS on StubHub.

143 REPLIES 143
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Absolutely! If you can find the event on our site, you're welcome to list the tickets regardless of where you purchased them from. If you have any specific questions on how to transfer/deliver those tickets, you're welcome to reach out to any one of our moderators and we'd be happy to walk you through that. 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Can you help how?
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

@ortega91e - We're always happy to help our fans. Just let us know the issue you're having with listing. We'll be glad to clarify 

You can PM any of our moderators as well. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

On my AXS app tickets, I can’t seem to find a barcode (just a QR code) so I can’t figure out how to even list them on StubHub. Can you help please? The first step for listing involves a barcode scan or entering one but I don’t see any barcode.
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Faraz63. I would be more than happy to help you get the tickets listed on site. Please send me a private message with the event details so I can take a closer look. 

Highlighted
kk2
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Cameron,

I have tickets that have a QDR (no barcode).  Tried listing on StubHub but was unable since i do not have a barcode.  Is there a way around this?

(It is for a concert w/ tickets listed on StubHub.)

Thanks!

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

@kk2 Hi there! Does AXS have the option to transfer? What event are you wanting to list for? 

Highlighted
kk2
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Yes, can transfer. It is for George Strait in LV 7Dec
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Perfect! Since this is a concert at T-Mobile Arena and we are integrated with them, you will just want to go to "sell tickets" on our site and look up that concert. Once you find it, the next screen will ask you for your Flash/AXS account information so the accounts can be linked. Once the accounts are linked, it will automatically pull your Flash/AXS ticket information to the listing on StubHub. It only asks for the barcodes if you have paper tickets and not the mobile tickets on Flash or AXS. 👍🏼