cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Can I sell tickets bought from AXS / Flash Seats?

I don't know if it's possible to sell them from AXS on StubHub.

59 REPLIES 59

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Absolutely! If you can find the event on our site, you're welcome to list the tickets regardless of where you purchased them from. If you have any specific questions on how to transfer/deliver those tickets, you're welcome to reach out to any one of our moderators and we'd be happy to walk you through that. 

New User

Can you help how?

@ortega91e - We're always happy to help our fans. Just let us know the issue you're having with listing. We'll be glad to clarify 

You can PM any of our moderators as well. Thanks! 

New User

This simply isn’t true for me....the event is this evening! And the only option I see is for PDF. Please help ASAP!
Rookie

I got my tickets on the Axs apt. they're barcode flash tickets.  To sell on your site, do I click the sell or transfer button to list and sell?

Thanks

Hello, @Johnnyboy! You certainly are able to sell from AXS on StubHub. Once your tickets sell we'll provide you with the buyer's information then you'd click transfer and transfer the tickets to your buyer!

Backup Singer

Could a moderator please send me a PM. I need assistance with this as well.

Hey, @allibri425

All you need to do is make sure that the transfer option is/will be available for the tickets. Smiley Happy When listing, select Flash or Ticket Transfer on our site to have them up. If a sale comes in, then we'll email you the details to complete the transfer to your buyer. 

Feel free to send me a private message by clicking here if you're still needing help. Just be sure to include your email, zip/postcode, and what event it is you're selling for. I'll gladly review. 

New User

Hi! I sold tickets on Stub Hub for an AXS event. It's asking me to upload a PDF of the tickets but I only am getting the option to transfer them on the AXS app with a recipient email and there is no PDF of the ticket. How do I resolve this?