Can A moderator please help me?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Selling AXS tickets

Hey @britneyspears! I can help!

I will private message you right now so keep an eye out for that 😊

krpinega
New User

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

This simply isn’t true for me....the event is this evening! And the only option I see is for PDF. Please help ASAP!
Miranda
New User

Re: Need help listing AXS mobile tickets

I’ve recently sold two of my tickets on stubhub front aXS. The website for AXS says I can easily transfer tickets to others only from the app. When I go to the app (or even the website) it doesn’t have a transfer option and won’t allow me to click “transfer” on the computer.
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Miranda,

Sorry for the confusion on this! I would be happy to try and unravel this to help you deliver to your buyer. First, can you please download the FlashSeats app and sign in with the email address and password you registered with AXS? As they are partnered, it is possible you may need to register on FlashSeats and allow their app and AXS to link your profiles. Once you're viewing the tickets in the FlashSeats app, the transfer option should be available. 

Johnnyboy
Backup Singer

I got my tickets on the Axs apt. they're barcode flash tickets.  To sell on your site, do I click the sell or transfer button to list and sell?

Thanks

Johnnyboy
Backup Singer

I got my tickets on the Axs apt. they're barcode flash tickets.  To sell on your site, do I click the sell or transfer button to list and sell?

Thanks

Johnnyboy
Backup Singer

Re: Transferring tickets through AXS

This is my concern as well.  What is the answer to this?

Johnnyboy
Backup Singer

what is the answer to this?

Moderator Moderator

Hello, @Johnnyboy! You certainly are able to sell from AXS on StubHub. Once your tickets sell we'll provide you with the buyer's information then you'd click transfer and transfer the tickets to your buyer!