Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
dave_owen14
Waterboy

Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

how do I sell tickets I currently own from AXS?

9 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hey there @dave_owen14! We'd be happy to assist you with this. 

Which event are you regarding?

dave_owen14
Waterboy

the clippers bucks game on 11/10

Moderator Moderator

Do you have the "transfer" option when you go to view your tickets in your account?

Jedimom
New User

I bought tickets for bleep bloop in February 2019. They've been delivered to my AXS app. However when I look for the event in the AXS official resale area, the event isn't listed. I'm not sure how to list them to resell them. I would appreciate help with this please.
Moderator Moderator

We're showing that we have 3 events in February for the Bleep Bloop, @Jedimom. If you don't see the event that you have on site, you can request an event using the following link! Please fill out the form via https://stubhub.community/t5/Events-and-Venues/NEW-Event-Request-for-StubHub-com/m-p/66320/highlight... & your events will be posted shortly after. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Mj80521a
Waterboy

Nikki, I also have some tickets purchased through axs.com. Can I sell them on stubhub?
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Mj80521a!

You absolutely can! What event do you have tickets for? 

Mj80521a
Waterboy

I’m trying to sell tickets to Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats on 12/20/18
Moderator Moderator

Perfect! After logging into your account, you'll click "Sell Tickets" at the top left and then enter 103808995 when prompted for the event name (this Event ID is specific to the 12/20 concert you have tickets for). From there, you'll select the quantity and any listing features you prefer, and then choose the type of tickets. If they are mobile-only, you'll choose FlashSeats and follow the prompts. If you can download the tickets from AXS as a PDF, then you can go ahead with that option. Let us know if you have other questions during the process!