cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Jerry1984
Team Mascot

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

I have the same problem, I don’t know how to sell my tickets from axs to stubhub, please help would be appreciated it!!!
Lilvern11
Team Mascot

I am trying to fulfill and order that says upload tickets as PDF. But AXS is not a PDF and needs to be transferred.
Moderator Moderator

I'm happy to help you both with the issues you're experiencing if you send me a private message, please!

Rabbit2094
New User

I have the same question. I am trying to sell my AXS tickets but it only gives me the option to trnasfer to another AXS account. How can I list them on Stubhub?

Moderator Moderator

Hey there! I'm happy to help. Once you list and sell your tickets on StubHub, we have the buyer create an AXS account. We then provide you with the information needed to transfer the tickets directly from your AXS account to your buyers. 

casamer
Team Mascot

Hello,.

I understand I can sell AXS tickets on stubhub. Then I will be sent the buyer info so i can then transfer them, within our axs accounts. Does anyone know if there is a transfer fee? does anyone know what seller fees are charged?

thank you!

Moderator Moderator

Hey there, @casamer

There is no additional fee to transfer the tickets. The standard fee can range from 10-15% but will always be shown during the listing process.  Please reach back out if you happen to have any additional questions or concerns. Thanks! 

Dcbrieske
Team Mascot

Could I get help with this as well? It does not give me an option to list my "flash seats" tickets. I try to scan the bar code  but nothing happens.

Cdixon
New User

Selling AXS tickets

I have paper tickets with a barcode for an event on Saturday. Weather forecast may prevent travel to event so trying to figure out how to post. Any help appreciate.
Koehler2020
New User

Can you help me sell AXS mobile app tix on stubhub?  It has that changing QR code thing.

THANK YOU!