Helen
New User

Re: Can I sell tickets bought from Axs

Hi Ally,

Can I message you too?

Minka
Team Mascot

Hello! Can you help on selling my tickets from AXS to Stubhub?

Thank you!
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Minka, we can certainly help here! Please tell us what event name and date you're needing to list for, and whether your tickets are mobile or PDF from AXS. (It is also important to note that we do not buy or sell any tickets, and simply provide a marketplace for buyers and sellers to connect and make secure transactions.)

Minka
Team Mascot

Thank you! The event name is UFC 232 on December 29th for the event, not the parking pass. My tickets are mobile so the barcode is on my phone which is supposed to be scanned at the gate.
Moderator Moderator

Perfect! After signing in to your account, you'll select "Sell tickets" at the top left of the page and then when prompted, enter the number 103888193 into the event name field. This Event ID is specific to UFC 232, and you will be prompted to sign in to your FlashSeats (aka AXS) account to link the tickets to our site. If you have questions during the process, please feel free to ask us here and we'll ensure you get the answers needed. 

Minka
Team Mascot

After hitting “sell tickets” it’s asking me to scan or type my barcode. There is no button to connect me to my AXS account!
Moderator Moderator

I'll send you a private message to help get this figured out, so please check for my message using the envelope icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. Thanks!

sdclips
New User

I'm also confused how to sell my AXS tickets on stubhub.  Could I get some help too?

Moderator Moderator

Absolutely @sdclips! I will private message you right now to further assist Smiley Happy