cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priscillasr
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Can I sell tickets from Ticketmaster non eligible for resale?

Hi! Smiley Happy

I have two tickets for a concert next month, but I won't be able to attend, since I have to work on that day.

I tried to sell the tickets on ticketmaster, but they're non eligible for resale on the app/website.

Can I still sell them here? How can I transfer them?

3 REPLIES 3
bossfan
Quarterback
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Can I sell tickets from Ticketmaster non eligible for resale?

You can sell them on Stubhub but make sure that they can be transferred from Ticketmaster before you list them. You should be able to transfer them from your Ticketmaster account.
namelikemusic
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Great, but HOW??  I'm in the same boat.  This is my first time selling on Stubhub.  Do you...transfer the Ticketmaster tickets to your Wallet on iPhone, and then you can transfer them over to a buyer?  I'm confused.  Ticketmaster seems to be indicating the tickets are non-transferrable.  Please list the steps on how to do this.  Thank you.

bossfan
Quarterback
Answered! Go to solution

You would transfer the tickets from your Ticketmaster account to the buyer’s email address. Sometimes shows are not eligible for transfer until closer to the event date so you need to find that out from Ticketmaster or maybe the venue. If they will be activated for transfer then list them on Stubhub with the latest possible delivery date.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here