cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,

When accessing the "Get More Pricing Info" links for my event listings, the "Sold" Tab no longer appears.  I meet all the eligibility criteria (valid CC on file, acct 30+ days old, 7+ sales is past 365 days), and followed advice given on similar community posts (cleared cache, cookies, deleted browsing history,) yet still does not appear.

shscrnsht3.PNG

CapriSun
Pit Crew

Re: Can't see "Sold" Tab in "Get More Pricing Info" Links

I'm ready to start buying and listing tickets again.  This feature should be avaiable for those who have had over 100's of sales in the past.  Its a work yourself up and you get some perks sort of thing I feel.  If this isn't brought back for those who have been selling for years, then they will go somewhere else.  Please reconsider this as concerts are going back on sale now.

geniusboy91
Umpire

"Get more pricing info" Doesn't Show Sold Tickets

I went to list some tickets today and saw that this data was gone. Some searching on this discussion board has suggested that as of now this feature has been removed. As a broker, I strongly disagree with this decision. Being able to see detailed volume data is crucial in helping me to decide whether or not to sell for a particular event on Stubhub. Please consider readding this valuable data.

swx
Pit Crew

Even ebay allows you to see which items sold and at what price.  I agree with the other replies that the option to see completed sales was probably the most important tool that SH could provide to sellers. 

How can you help me price something by showing me active listings?  I need to know what has already sold, what price, and most import is how many sales are being completed per day.

swx
Pit Crew

Is anyone from SH even looking at this reply?  I can't believe they took this feature away.  I have some tickets listed and I like to track if the # of tix available is going up or down to help base my price on.  But I am seeing huge drops of like 30 tix per hour but only to see the number of available tix go back up and higher later in the day. 

I have no idea if when the # goes down it is because of tix sold, or is it a large reseller is pulling down their inventory only to post more later in day????   The only way I could tell what is really going on is by looking at tix sold.  That would tell me the actual demand and more importantly how much to price my unsold listings.   Get this feature back ASAP!!!

TeamStubHub

Hi, @swx! We have been monitoring this thread and are relaying feedback as it comes in. We're not sure if/when this feature will be brought back, but demand from our sellers is certainly factored in. 

Melpik
Legend

In that case I second the suggestion of many on this thread.  It was a real advantage of listing on StubHub 

Jim7
Waterboy

Agreed. Just started selling again, and while what other tix are listed for is helpful, seeing what actually sells is far more helpful. I went through and gave a thumbs up to all of the replies/complaints in this thread. Hopefully they listen to the people that make their business a business. 

TN1985
Stagehand

Any further updates on this topic? Events are coming back and this data will be even more important due to small selling windows and limited capacity. SH is not allowing sellers to maximize their price, and in turn SH is missing out on higher commissions.

jmskip
Stagehand

Add me to the list of StubHub sellers very unhappy about the removal of the "sold prices" option. I've used StubHub for years to defray the cost of my Giants season tickets by selling those I can't use. Now I'm pursuing other options for selling tickets.

branstje
Pit Crew

Is there an update to this yet? Any progress being made on a decision one way or the other?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here