I have 5 seats available for the Canada vs Domincan Republic game at Tribute Communties Centre in Oshawa on February 21st at 7:00pm. Need help selling!
These steps should help
When selling tickets on StubHub, you need to deliver the tickets to the buyer the same way you got them from the primary issuer (like the team, artist, venue, Ticketmaster, etc.).
• In some cases, the only way to deliver tickets is by entering the barcodes
• This means we're partnered with the team or venue, and entering the barcodes is how you deliver tickets to the buyer
In the listing process, tell us what type of tickets you have:
• These tickets are in an online account where you bought them (the team, Ticketmaster, etc.)
• If the tickets sell: We'll send you instructions to transfer them to the buyer through the online account
• Mobile-only tickets stored in a Flash Seats (AXS) account
• If the tickets sell: We'll give you instructions to transfer them through Flash Seats (AXS)
• Images of a mobile ticket you upload to your listing or sale. This ticket type isn't always available.
• If you're able to sell Mobile tickets: Follow How do I take a screenshot of a mobile ticket and upload it to StubHub?
• These tickets use numeric or alphanumeric barcodes to validate
• Deliver them to the buyer by entering the barcode on your tickets on the sale in your StubHub account
• If you pre-deliver the tickets and they sell: You don't need to do anything since you already delivered the tickets. We'll start processing your payment within 24 hours.
Paper (UPS) tickets
• Traditional tickets printed on laminated or hard stock paper, wristbands, or tickets printed at home
• If they sell: Print the pre-paid paid UPS shipping label in your StubHub Sales. We recommend visiting a UPS store to ship them rather than using a UPS drop-box.
PDF (Electronic) tickets
• PDF files on your computer or mobile device and should be the original document you got when you bought your tickets
• Have 1 file with all the tickets but only want to sell some of them? You can choose which pages to keep and which to sell in the listing process (we'll walk you through the steps)
• If you upload the files in the listing process and the tickets sell: You don't need to do anything since you already delivered the tickets. We'll start processing your payment within 24 hours.
• These are hard tickets you'll deliver to our Last Minute Services (LMS) location
• If you choose LMS delivery, the tickets won't be on site until LMS has them
• Not all events offer Last Minute Services. Use the remote events calendar for details.
• If the tickets are at LMS and they sell: The buyer will pick them up on event day. You don't need to do anything else.
Thanks for the response! How do I list the tickets though? I searched for the event through StubHub to list for sale and the event is not listed. Can I create an event?
You can use this link to have an event added