cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdbolts7
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Cannot enter barcodes for MLB tickets

I have tickets for two baseball games that I have listed and sold on stubhub. When I go to enter my barcodes I receive a "There was a problem, please try again in a few minutes". This has been happening for the past 3 days. I am supposed to deliver these tickets very soon and I cannot upload the barcodes. Please help!

45 REPLIES 45
Paul
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Cannot enter barcodes for MLB tickets

Thank you so much for reaching out on this! With the current seat changes and capacity reductions, we haven't been able to implement our barcode system partnership with the MLB just yet. Our integration team is working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. Some clubs will also be delaying barcode delivery until 24-48 hours before game time so that might cause some issues if the team you're listing for is among those teams. That said, you can list the tickets individually with a later in-hand date, then upload the barcodes once they sell or once the integrations process has completed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

sdbolts7
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I posted and sold the tickets already with “tickets in hand” a few days before the event. I now have the tickets in hand but when I attempt to add the barcodes I get an error saying I am unable. If I don’t deliver these tickets I am going to be charged now? Is there any other way I can send these tickets to the buyer?
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

What team & event date are you trying to add barcodes for, @sdbolts7?

sdbolts7
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Angels vs White Sox on both Saturday April 3rd and Sunday April 4th. As I previously mentioned, I have the barcodes I just get errors when trying to upload them to stubhub. People have already purchased these tickets I just need to upload
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

UPDATE: After further review, we confirmed we have not enabled fulfillment for the White Sox yet. Once that has been turned on, we'll send notification via email!

Ryan8
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I have the same issue, but this an Angels account not CHW.

leftstitch
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I'm having the exact same issues for the same games. Have been having this issues for over a week. 

newspaperdan
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the same problem. There are NO barcodes. There used to be a way to just send an email to the person. I can forward the tickets easily, but there is no bar code. Let us know. 

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Barcodes can be obtained through the "account manager" of the original ticket purchase, @newspaperdan.