cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tlm15
New User

Got scammed and StubHub won’t pay me

I am several weeks into trying to get someone to help move a payment I am owed. Several weeks ago, we sold an expensive pass to a music festival. I used the label that StubHub gave me and sent the tickets to the buyer. A few days later, they contacted me and told me it needed to be mailed to a different address. They gave me a tracking number and when I went in, it gave me no option to do any forwarding, which I told them. I also said if the buyer isn’t there they could have somebody get and forward the tickets to them at their location or could go in and do it themselves because I could not do forwarding for the tracking number in the link they sent me. A few days later, I checked the history in the tracking number, which I could see, and, miraculously the tickets were sent and delivered to someone at a different address. I did not make this change, and I’m thinking either the seller is trying to scam and say that they never receive the tickets when they did, or StubHub made the change for the buyer. I sent numerous pages of documentation showing receipt of the tickets and my customer service history at their request. I’ve talked to many customer service representatives who all told me they were escalating this, and here we are weeks later with nobody even responding to my emails or calls. I am getting ready to lawyer up and agree with the suggestion that we should be looking into some sort of class action against them. This is the worst “service” I have experienced. I’m hoping by posting here somebody at this company sees this and reaches out. Next step is calling someone in their legal dept and going to the AG to start a fraud complaint.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here