cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hcallery
New User
Answered! Go to solution

How to Sell tickets from MLB Ball Park App

How do I sell my Red Sox tickets from the MLB Ballpark App? I do not know how to add or transfer the tickets from the Ball Park App to Stub Hub.

4 REPLIES 4
Bigbadtom
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Re: How to Sell tickets from MLB Ball Park App

Hello. Create a listing for the game on Stubhub. Enter the seat information and set your price. Choose the mobile transfer option and make the delivery date for game day. If the tickets sell you will get an email from Stubhub. Go to the game in the MLB app. Enter the transfer information from you Stubhub email. Transfer from app to buyer. Confirm transfer.
Bigbadtom
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Wait a minute. I was thinking Ticketmaster APP. MLP IS
Bigbadtom
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Hello. You need to enter the bar code.
jennak1
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I am also trying to sell Atlanta Braves tickets I purchased on Ticketmaster thought Stub Hub. I do not have a numeric bar code, only a QR code. Can I still sell these through Stub Hub? Will Stub Hub send me the buyer's email address once they've sold so I can transfer the tickets to the buyer from Ticketmaster's website?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here