cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xxx1984xxx
Waterboy

I can't transfer my tickets

Hello everyone.
I would like to share my experience and need your help. I sold 4 tickets for a European Championship football match. I have the confirmation, as well as the buyer's name and email address. To transfer the tickets, the buyer needs the UEFA ticket app.

This was 3 weeks ago. I have written to the buyer several times, but she is not responding. I have also tried to transfer the tickets, but they are not being transmitted. Apparently she does not have the UEFA Ticket App.

Well, a week ago I was in the live chat. It took over an hour and I explained everything. The strange thing was that the chat employee couldn't find my sale in the system. I gave him numbers and even sent him a screenshot. But he found nothing.

The game is in a few days and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here