cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanted to double-check that this is normal and that I haven't inadvertantly wasted these tickets. They sold this morning and I got the email confirmation saying that I would be paid via paypal (I understand this takes five days), in the "sales" folder they show under "completed sales" and I figured that once the even started then they would appear in the "pending payments" folder. However, the event started an hour ago but under my payments pending folder it still says "you have no payments". I'm a little worried about this... does it mean that whoever bought the ticket decided not to use them? Surely I should still be paid even if that is the case.

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

@dspag Hey there! I just sent you a private message so we can get this resolved. 

Backup Singer

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

I have the same issue.  Sale completed, ticketes transferred, email received confirming payment will be coming, but nothing  showing in the pending payments folder, even after searching by way of the Order #.

Hey @seano, sorry to hear about the issues! I'll send you a PM to get your account information, so we can look into this together.

Backup Singer

I am having the same issue.  I didn't have this issue the last time I sold on Stub Hub.  Please advise. Thank you!

Backup Singer

Hello I recieved an email that I should be getting a payment because my order is complete and then another blank email. I cannot see anthing in the payments tab though. Can a mod please help me?

Sure thing, @Taylpr!

One moment and I will send you a private message for some additional information. Thanks! 

Waterboy

I am having the same issue. The sale was made 48 hours ago, I transferred the tickets to buyer over 48 hours ago, the event was over 24 hours ago. This sale is listed as a completed sale but the payment is not listed as completed or pending. Is StubHub a scam? I have never use this platform before and I had not heard until now...

@FrNky So sorry for any trouble there! No need to worry, we definitely want to make sure you get paid for your sales. The payments for sales will typically go into pending status when the tickets are delivered to the buyer and in some cases, it can be slightly delayed. If you've got your bank account or PayPal account linked, you can expect to see that payment within 3 to 5 business days. If for any reason you don't see the payment in 5 business days, reach out here to one of our moderators and we'd be happy to assist you.