cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
seano
Backup Singer

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

I have the same issue.  Sale completed, ticketes transferred, email received confirming payment will be coming, but nothing  showing in the pending payments folder, even after searching by way of the Order #.

Moderator Moderator

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

Hey @seano, sorry to hear about the issues! I'll send you a PM to get your account information, so we can look into this together.

Taylpr
Backup Singer

Hello I recieved an email that I should be getting a payment because my order is complete and then another blank email. I cannot see anthing in the payments tab though. Can a mod please help me?

Moderator Moderator

Sure thing, @Taylpr!

One moment and I will send you a private message for some additional information. Thanks! 

CodyT
Zamboni Driver

Having a simar issue never used stub hub before. Sold two pdf tickets 48 hours ago got the email right after saying payment will come in via PayPal in up to five business days. Witch it's under that but I'm worried because nothing shows under pending payments or listing or any thing like that to show that it's coming?
Thanks for any help on my first trip through stub hub
Moderator Moderator

Hey, @CodyT

Apologies for the issues on your payment but I am happy to help and review this over for you. I'll shoot you a PM right now. 

Thanks!