cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Listing AXS Mobile transfer tickets

Hi, I have moble transfer tickets for an event but am unable to see an option to list them. Is this a restriction on the event or my account?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Quarterback

Re: Listing AXS Mobile transfer tickets

You didnt indicate what the event was.  If you have seats from AXS they are flash seats and should be listed as mobile transfer.

• Mobile tickets include mobile transfers, Flash Seats, and barcode tickets.

Good luck with your sale

Highlighted

Hey, @kizyle502

@Melpik is correct as those are the methods you would like if you have tickets with AXS, Ticketmaster, Live Nation, etc.

If you're not seeing either option though, you would want to try listing on different platforms. For example, if you're on the app, move to a mobile or desktop browser to list the tickets there instead. Send a private message to any of our moderators if you're still not seeing the transfer option within the listing process. We'll gladly review and help. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Rookie

Thanks! The mobile app gave a better explanation. I am too close to the event to sell via that method apparently.
Highlighted

Ah! We do have different listing timeframes for delivery methods. For most sellers, transferrable tickets fall off/expire from our site 4 hours prior to the event.

Sorry if you're not able to sell the tickets with us. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Smiley Happy