cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JD4
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Listing No Longer Shows up in My Listings

Team StubHub -  I listed NBA (76ers vs. Min for Sat) tickets and they no longer show up under My Listings.  They were also not listed in Sales.   I went to re-list and for some reason again they are not in My Listing.  This seems like a technical issue.  Can someone please provide some advice?  I would still like to sell the tickets.  Kind regards.

11 REPLIES 11
UMDave
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Listing No Longer Shows up in My Listings

I am having the same issue as well. I went to check my listing for the Michigan-Niagara hockey game for Friday, and it is no longer under my listings. It has not been sold, and at the University of Michigan website it still stays tickets are listed on Stubhub. Help is greatly appreciated.

Dobson
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the exact same problem with my listing. It disappeared overnight.
eephus
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Same here. Posted Hamilton tickets yesterday and the listing is gone this morning. 

Dobson
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

There is nobody to contact and the listing is just gone. Not certain whether I should relist or use another site. It is sad that stubhub has lost all customer service. This was once a great company for service and customer satisfaction. 

hoff8400
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Same problem. I listed a bunch of tickets and none are there.  I also cannot update prices on old listings. 

Rcc32739
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Same issue here. Adjusted price a few hours ago and now nowhere to be found.
wherm78
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Same issue here. I listed 2 tickets last night which I sold. I transfered to buyer this morning but listing isn't showing in my listings, sales, anywhere...luckily I was able to cancel the transfer to the buyer 

Dobson
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

On phone with stubhub now. It took time but they now believe me. I made them aware of multiple people with the same issue. They are acknowledging a problem on he stubhub end. I am currently interracting with the tech people. They have now opened an urgent "technical issue ticket" on the stubhub end. I was advised the problem should be resolved within 24 hours or sooner and all impacted listings will reappear. I was advised not to relist and wait for an email from tech support confirming the issue has been resolved. At the conclusion of the call he told me they are now aware of multiple issues and are treating it as a "system wide failure". 

I hope this helps.

I hope 

fallen82
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Same issue, I hope that the re-list tickets won't be also published in the next hours/days in order to have double list.