cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shelbyisrael
Team Mascot

May not have tickets by ticket in hand date

I recently sold tickets for the harry styles concert at the wells fargo center in philly on 9/17. i purchased these tickets thru wells fargo and online it’s telling me i should get the info on the tickets 48 hours prior to the start of the event. however the latest date I could choose to get the ticket info to the buyer is sept 15 at 12AM but in reality i may not have the tickets until september 15 around 8 pm which is 48 hours from when the event is set to begin. will i be charged the full price of the tickets if they aren’t in by exactly 12AM? obviously i will keep checking and get the tickets in ASAP but i’m concerned
9 REPLIES 9
Eleaser5
New User

Re: May not have tickets by ticket in hand date

I'm in the same boat for the Philadelphia show. I'm currently waiting to receive my tickets to pass to buyer. 
My original email confirmation said tickets would be sent approximately 72 hours before show. But that was before all schedule changes etc. 

stubhub-can you offer any guidance here? 

alawson2
Zamboni Driver

Did you ever get your tickets? I didn't. Was there a solution here?

shelbyisrael
Team Mascot

nope i just checked i still don’t have them unfortunately. i’ll keep checking all day though. idk why wells fargo is making us wait to get the tickets like we already paid for them 2 years ago just give them to us
FeeltheShake
Stagehand

Still waiting for mine as well...no customer service whatsoever from the box office either.

dg7426
Rookie

I finally got my tiks. Were you able to upload them to the buyer?? I keep getting error messages. 

BarbraL
Team Mascot

Same! I am trying to upload tickets from LaneOne and the app and website won’t work. I was able to upload regular Wells Fargo tickets. The problem might be that I said it included parking and I have no way to upload the parking spot.
dg7426
Rookie

Did you get it to go through? I still can't. Just on hold for over two hours and they hung up on me. 

eliztafff
Rookie

I’m starting to think that this is a Wells Fargo/Ticketmaster problem because I bought my tickets through stubhub in June and my app says ready by sept 15, but when I click on the order details it says ready by sept 16.
Well it’s now the morning of the concert and I still don’t have my ticket. I received an order confirmation in June when I purchased it so I know that the sale went through but this is increasingly stressful and stubhub has been of no help.
Donnaherron
Waterboy

We are waiting for tickets to see Harry Styles tonight at Wells Fargo that we purchased from a buyer on StubHub in November of 2019. Our daughter drove home from college to see the concert; she will be so upset if we cannot get these tickets. My husband has been on the phone with Stub Hub for hours now. This is so frustrating!