cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stagehand

Mobile transfer email address doesn't include order number

I just sold a mobile transfer ticket.  Typically, with the new Stubhub transfer emails, the email addresses have had the order numbers in, like:  mobiletransfertickets+12345@gmail.com.  For this sale, the transfer email is just "mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com"

Is this correct and where I should transfer the ticket, or is it an error in the transfer information?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Mobile transfer email address doesn't include order number

Hi, @ChiTickets

Not all orders will be given the mobiletransfer+0000 number in it and may just be mobiletransfer@gmail.com. This is still good to use and just make sure to put the order number in the notes second of the transfer. If you need any help, private message me or any of our moderators with the order number, email address, zip/postal code to your account. 

Stagehand

Ok, thanks.  I transferred them to the email address that was in my email from Stubhub (without the order number) and included the order number in the notes.

After the fact, I did see that if I actually look at the sale in my "Sales" in the dashboard, the email address there does include the order number.  So, its different than the one in the sale email I got from Stubhub.

Anyway, sent it to the first one without the order number, so sounds like that should be all good.

@ChiTickets - That is a bit odd if you're seeing the email to transfer to one way in the email but a different way somewhere else. We'll want to review this over and see if there is a technical issue going on. Please shoot me a private message with the order number and screenshots so I can investigate this further. 

@Brace - We are continually reviewing our processes. I can't say for certain this will be implemented on sales going forward. But, it is something I will be absolutely reviewing for our sellers. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Coach

@CameronJ - Going forward are all transfers going to be sent to a mobiletransfer@gmail.com  email address? I have seen an increase of these in my sales.