cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mktgman
Waterboy

Never got paid, can't reach anyone on phone.

I sold tickets on 5/4.  It said I got paid on 5/5 but haven't received any money yet.  I have called StubHub at least 3 times and given up after 30 minutes on hold.

Please help!!

Michael 

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
MVP

Re: Never got paid, can't reach anyone on phone.

Hi Michael

Stubhub pays sellers 5-8 business days after an event occurs.  While the payment is processed, ie after the sale is made, it shows as competed in your account.  If your event occured on May 4th you would be paid between May 11 and May 14th.  If your event is after the 4th you have to add the apporpriate number of days.

mktgman
Waterboy

Re: Never got paid, can't reach anyone on phone.

Thank you for your response. Yes, I read that about the days to process the payment. But, after many many sales on Stub Hub over the years, I also know that it never usually takes the full 5-8 business days. 

Unfortunately, waiting 5-8 days was not the case here. Apparently, my account did not have the PayPal email associated with the sale.  It was in my account but not "associated".  So, they just didn't send the payment.  But, I did not get any email saying "hey, you need to help us pay you."   I had to sit on hold for 35 minutes before they told me wait times were over an hour and then the system called me back and I believe it is now resolved 125 minutes of wait time later.