cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you seeing one of the following errors with your upload?

“Double-check that your file doesn't contain a scanned or photographed image of your paper ticket and try again.”

“We had a problem reading that file. Please try again.”

“The file you are attempting to upload exceeds 5MB…”

Here are the most helpful troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear your cache and cookies (temporary internet files), then close all open browser windows. Open a new browser window, and attempt the upload again. Note: Google Chrome and Safari are both optimized for our site.
  2. Verify that the size of the ticket file is 5MB or less. If not, we recommend using a file compressor to reduce the size without editing the file itself.
  3. Verify that the file is a PDF, JPG/JPEG, or PNG (other formats are not accepted in our upload tool).
  4. Try uploading the file from a different technology type/access method. For example, if you are seeing the error when uploading on a mobile device, try doing the upload/listing from a regular computer browser instead.
  5. Check if you have the option to click “I’ll upload later”, as this will allow you to get the listing active and then upload through your “Sales” portal if the ticket is sold.

If the error is “This file's permission does not allow us to validate it. Please try uploading a valid file.” we recommend trying the following steps:

1. Locate the PDF file saved on your computer
  2. Drag and drop the file to a Google Chrome browser window
  3. Hit Ctrl + P, or right-click and select “Print”
  4. Next to “Printer Destination”, select “Change”
  5. Choose “Save as PDF”
  6. Save your file (the new file will be in an unlocked status)

"This event is happening soon. You'll need to upload your tickets now." or "It looks like the event name for the tickets you uploaded doesn't match the event name for the listing. Please review your listing before posting it." - To resolve this, please ensure that you have entered the row and seat numbers on the upload page. You can click "Confirm" on the error to be taken back to the page, and we recommend using "GA1", "GA2" etc if the event/section is general admission only. 

Worried because you only want to list/sell some of the tickets you bought, but they are all on one PDF file? The great news is that our PDF splitter (built into the listing process) will let you select only the ticket(s) you want to sell, and then remove the other pages entirely. Once the listing is created, you can confirm what tickets are available in our system by clicking (below the listing in your profile) to the "See actions" drop-down and click "View Tickets".

Upload still not working? Please reply to this topic or private message any Community Moderator so we can help further.

Team Mascot

Re: PDF/File Upload Errors and Issues

@SeanFI am having this issue as well and cannot solve.  I have tried Chrome and Edge.  Cleared browser cache/cookies.  Saved the PDF as a new file.  Printed the PDF to PDF to create a new file.  None has worked.

Hey there, @ahandregrown

I will send you a private message to further troubleshoot with you. Thanks! 

Backup Singer

Hello still  no luck I have tried  various computers browsers. The concert is for Michael McDondald at the Hollywood Bowl. I see others have been successful.

Backup Singer

Ok it was the preselected defaults...Once I updated those all is well...Sellers read your tickets and read the defaults and make sure  they match up!

New User

Can't list - "continue" button greyed out

I know this is a chronic problem, but I can't seem to solve.

Uploaded my GA tickets PDF, was prompted for seat numbers even though it's a GA show.  Entered GA in each slot, but Stubhub noticed "duplicate seats" and wouldn't advance so I switched to GA01 GA02 GA03 GA04.  Then on the listing page I was prompted AGAIN for seat numbers.  Have tried "GA" and "GenAdm" and variants in section and row, sometimes clicked the auto-fill consecutive seats box, sometimes not.  

No matter what, that continue button is greyed out.  

My contact and payment info is up to date.

Please help!  thanks!

Re: Can't list - "continue" button greyed out

Hi @pjho,

Sorry for the frustrations on this listing! 

In this situation, you would want to list the section as General Admission (it should start to appear in the drop-down and you'll click on the one in the drop-down to load it in) and the row as GA.

If you're still having trouble when you follow these instructions, please post a reply here with the event name and date so we can investigate further. Thanks!

Team Mascot

Re: Can't list - "continue" button greyed out

@SeanF  @DianaR can anyone help?  I just tried from a completely different computer and it's the same issue.

Waterboy

Thank you!! SO HELPFUL!

Team Mascot

Hi there

I'm trying to upload the PDF of my tickets to sell directly from the email I was sent when purchasing and I keep getting an error message that reads "There should be at least1 page for this listing (1 page per ticket)"... any suggestions? The file is in tact as best I can tell.

thanks!

Hey @LauraAnne! I would be more than happy to help you out and make sure your tickets are listed on the site to sell. Sorry for the trouble here as well. I will send you a private message so we can review your tickets and the listing further. 😊