cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Payment processing but still asking me to provide payment information

Hey @ManishaPrashad

I will reach out to you via private message to get some additional information!

Thank you,

Sean

tayharve93
New User

i am having this problem as well. i have set up the account and i get emailed everyday asking me to set it up
Moderator Moderator

@tayharve93 - We'd be glad to see how we can speed this up for you. A PM is on the way to you too! 

attickj
New User

Getting Paid

I sold a ticket on Friday August 17 and haven’t received payment yet. Is this normal? How long does it take? Who should I contact?
Moderator Moderator

Re: Getting Paid

@attickj - Apologies if you haven't been paid yet! Payments can take up to 3-5 business days to received to the method you provided. If sold on 8/17, then the payment is still in processing.

We'll be glad to review and see what's going on with it once it's beyond the 5 business days. Send any of our moderators a private message with your email & zip. We'll gladly take a look! 

Breabonin
New User

I am having a similar issue. I believe I may have accidentally selected direct deposit on my listing when I originally created it, but I now want to use Paypal. I have entered by Paypal address and selected it in settings. In the payment section, it now says processing yet still says direct deposit underneath. Not sure if the problem was fixed by entering my payapl information or not... I would appreciate if you could check on this please. Thanks in advance!

Moderator Moderator

@Breabonin - We can certainly help and make changes if needed. I'll PM you right now so we can get right on this. 

Dsmith
New User

I'm having the same issue. I have had several emails saying my payment is on hold
Moderator Moderator

I'd love to help you out with that, @Dsmith. I'll send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together.

Stephanie_jsa
Team Mascot

I am having the same problem, would be great if I could connect with someone, thanks. 

Stephanie