cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Payment processing but still asking me to provide payment information

Hey there, @Stephanie_jsa! Very sorry that you haven't received your payment yet. 

Sending you a private message so we can grab your account details!

bkelsey221
New User

Hi, I also set up my Paypal info after my tickets were already sold and have received a couple of emails saying payment is on hold due to missing payment settings - could you help me get it to complete?
Moderator Moderator

Hey there! Sorry to hear that. I'm happy to help. I'll send you a private message so we can get into the details.

Ashley2
Waterboy

I'm having this same issue.
Moderator Moderator

Hey there, @Ashley2!

Sorry for the concerns, I can take a look and help get this resolved with you. I will send you a private message now. Thanks! 

amontes
Backup Singer

Thank you for this information. Would it be possible to switch to PayPal account for payment method instead of banking account even if this was the option selected when listing the tickets?
Moderator Moderator

It's not a normal process, no @amontes. If a payment method is switched in between the time of listing and when the tickets have sold, there is a possibility of site error! If you'd like us to look at your case specifically, feel free to send me or any of the other moderators a private message.