cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asdpete
Rookie

Posting instant download tickets when my team wont allow me to create a .pdf

Can someone direct  me as to how to upload my season tickets to Stubhub? Raiders wont allow me to dowload my tickets to .pdf here is their response to me when I inquired about downloading my season tickets. (how do I proceed to list on Stubhub?)

Good Morning Peter, For security purposes digital ticket are not able to be downloaded and printed. The only authorized and verified source for Single game ticket resale is through Ticketmaster. Please visit the link below that walks you through how to post your tickets for sale through Ticketmaster. Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
Melpik
MVP

Re: Posting instant download tickets when my team wont allow me to create a .pdf

Hi

It sounds like you are listing your tickets directly on the Stubhub site.  Have you tried to list the tickets from your Raiders season ticket holder account?  There should be direct integration with that account and Stubhub and you should be able to list the tickets without a problem.

asdpete
Rookie

Re: Posting instant download tickets when my team wont allow me to create a .pdf

They are integrated with ticket master.  This is there response to me when I inquired about that

Good Morning Peter, For security purposes digital ticket are not able to be downloaded and printed. The only authorized and verified source for Single game ticket resale is through Ticketmaster. Please visit the link below that walks you through how to post your tickets for sale through Ticketmaster. Thank you

asdpete
Rookie

customer service got back to me...said I can enter barcode number under Ticket Detail option.  trying that now.  thx