cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Postponed/Rescheduled Event

I sold tickets to a concert that is current postponed but will be rescheduled for summer 2021.  When the event organizer offers refunds, will I be able to request to have the full refund sent to me and then I can refund StubHub, or will I have to keep all four tickets, or will the organizer know two of the tickets were sold on StubHub and I can get credit for the two I still have in my hand? Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Postponed/Rescheduled Event

Hi there, @longbeachca77. That's a great question! Since your tickets have sold, you will be required to fulfill the sale as originally intended. That being said, we would suggest not seeking a refund from your primary point of purchase as you would be charged a penalty fee for failure to fulfill the sale as per our Seller Policies. Sellers are paid 5-8 business days after the event has taken place so, that is when you can expect to receive your payment for the tickets that you've sold. 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Can I offer a refund to the buyer of my tickets?

I sold tickets for an Elton John concert that has been delayed.  Ticketmaster is offering a refund to customers for a limted period of time.  I'd like to extend that offer to the person that bought my tickets.  Is there a way to do that?

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Can I offer a refund to the buyer of my tickets?

Hi, @ChiJohn. I answered this question earlier today & have moved your inquiry to a relevant board. Give this a look and feel free to reach out if you have further questions. 

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Sold tickets event was postponed again to 2021, venue gave refund what to do?

I listed my tickets to an event on StubHub, few days later the venue announced that the show was postponed to 2021, and I could request a refund, in which I did, but my tickets sold on Stubhub that same day, what do I do? How can I cancel the transaction? I dont want to be penalized. I've been trying to get a contact phone/email for a while and no responses. I hope someone can assist me.

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Sold tickets event was postponed again to 2021, venue gave refund what to do?

Hello @priscilaskerrat. I've moved your post to a relevant board where a similar question has been asked & answered before. We require our sellers to provide their buyers with the updated tickets in order to avoid a penalty fee but, it sounds like you need to move forward with cancellation. You may not have the ability to "make changes" to your sale at this time so, we will send you a private message so we can manually request for your sale to be canceled.