cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alia
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Pre-covid dates on PDF tickets for Music Man

Hi SH gang. I sold a set of tickets for The Music Man, but the original date (nearly two years ago) is listed on the tickets. Anything I need to do to let the buyer know they're legit, just postponed?

Also, if tickets end up being reissued for some reason closer to the date, how do I get them to the buyer?

Thanks! Weird times.

3 REPLIES 3
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Pre-covid dates on PDF tickets for Music Man

Hi Alia

there is nothing you need to do.  StubHub changes the date for the event.  The venue generally does not reissue tickets so most buyers will receive tickets with the original performance date on them.

yocoxy
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I have sold greenday tickets and uplaoded the PDF seetickets have now sent me new pdf tickets and have said the old ones are now invalid. there is no option to reupload a pdf and i cant contact the buyer or get through to stubhub! what am i supposed to do?

bossfan
Quarterback
Answered! Go to solution

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here