cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Purchased and selling tickets

I purchased tickets to Paul Anka on pre-sale through Stub Hub, have PDF tickets and the show was cancelled in March for an April show and rescheduled for September and I am not able to go.  I have put these tickets back on Stub Hub to sell.   I have had to take a loss on the resale listing with all the other fees involved if sold.  What if my tickets do not sell?  In the event that these tickets do not sell again on Stub Hub, will Stub Hub refund my full purchase price if this venue is cancelled and rescheduled again.  From what I read I cannot get a refund on my money if the venue is cancelled and reschedule again.  Is it correct that I can only receive a refund if the show is cancelled (and not rescheduled)? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Olympian
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Purchased and selling tickets

Hi JL

A couple of items.  If you reach out to a moderator by DM they can assist in waiving or reducing any selling fees which will help reduce or eliminate any loss on reselling the tickets.

If the event is cancelled and only if it is cancelled and not rescheduled then you will either receive a refund or credit voucher for 120% of your purchase depneding on where you live.  You can get a refunds for the following states 

United States -

California

Colorado
Connecticut
Florida

Georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Louisiana
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
South Carolina

Tennessee

Canada-

Alberta

British Columbia

Ontario

Quebec

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

@Melpik has provided accurate information, @jLamp. Because your event is rescheduled (not canceled) we would not be able to issue ar refund. When your tickets sell PM a moderator your email address & zip/postal code. We'd be happy to waive the selling fees on the sale for you. 

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

What if the rescheduled concert in September is cancelled due to Covid?  Does anyone have information on how Parx  will provide social distancing in the seating for the Paul Anka concert on Sept. 18th?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

@jLamp Hi! You can find more information on our cancelation policy here. We don't know for sure how Parx will handle social distancing, but we are reviewing those on a case by case basis.

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hello. 

How and where do I reach out to moderator by DM?  I would like to do that.  Where can I make contact?

This venue originally cancelled the May concert but continues to have the rescheduled concert posted for three weeks from now.  It already has been cancelled once.  How many times can they re-schedule a show?  The concern is that this venue is not set up for social distancing where they have the concerts and shows.  In fact the seats are not wide and very close to each other so this is concerning.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, @jLamp! Since we're not affiliated with the artist/venue, we don't have any control over how they handle postponements or cancelations. To my knowledge, there isn't a limit on how long a show can be postponed for or how many times rescheduling can occur. 

You can send any of our Moderators, including me, a Private Message by following the steps below.

1. Select the "Envelope" in the upper right-hand corner

2. Select "New Message"

3. Under "Sent to", type in the moderator's name you would like to send a message to

4. Fill out your subject and message