cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

Reselling tickets from ticketmaster is ok ?

Hey guys I bought tickets on ticketmaster that I’m trying to re sell since it’s not letting me on Ticketmaster itself. Is there any problem
18 REPLIES 18
Quarterback

Re: Reselling tickets from ticketmaster is ok ?

You're good to go. Ticketmaster doesn't allow resell on their site for all events. However, you can sell those tickets on StubHub or any other marketplace.

Stagehand

Thanks!!!
New User

How can this be done if ticketmaster is only allowing a transfer button and not sell?  This is for the 21 pilots show in chicago.

Quarterback

If you're selling on StubHub, you sell as a mobile transfer or mobile PDF or PDF depending on the type of ticket you already have. You don't have the ability to resell those tickets on Ticketmaster.

New User

I have tickets not sure if I’m goin to be able to use them but I was wondering what the would they be worth 2018 Colin James tickets row 2 floor seats 41 and 42 march 22 Kamloops bc

Hi @Gerald8440,

Congrats on your tickets, I definitely hope you'll be able to attend the show! If not, you're more than welcome to list them on our site. During the listing process, you'll be given a link to our event page so you can compare pricing with comparable seats. You can view the event page here ahead of time and look at the current market price for your section and approximate row. Please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators if you need further assistance, thanks! 

Rookie

I’m trying to sell tickets that I bought from Ticketmaster. In the Ticketmaster site, it says I can “send” my tickets but not sell them. It also says my tickets “will be ready in xx days xx Hours xx minutes xx xx Seconds.” I don’t know if what I’m looking at is the actual ticket to take a screenshot of to upload into stubhub as a mobile ticket?

Hi @Scarlson! A mobile ticket will have a QR code directly on it. It sounds like you will want to utilize the "Mobile Transfer" delivery method if you are not able to see a QR coded ticket 🙂

Rookie

Thanks @NikkiM for replying!  When I go to sell tickets, I'm only given 3 options- physical tickets, mobile tickets and Electronic tickets (PDF).  When I hit "mobile", it cues me to upload pictures of the tickets...  I dont see any options of "mobile transfer"...?  What am I missing? Thanks in advance!!!