cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tu01
Rookie

Seller Protection in case of resale

Hello Everyone! This is my 1st time reselling tickets and I resold 1 extra ticket I had for the Taylor Swift concert after my friend dropped out. The sale went through and I received confirmation of it (have saved everything). Just to double check everything went through I rechecked on Stubhub as a buyer to see if the ticket was still on sale or not and I noticed that someone is reselling the ticket I sold (only ticket in section and matches row I sold). They are obviously selling for more and are resellers but I want to know in case they don't sell the ticket or sell at a loss they don't come for me and say the ticket was invalid.  I took a screenshot of the re-listing. Is there anything I can do to prevent any fraud?

6 REPLIES 6
bossfan
Headliner

Re: Seller Protection in case of resale

No there is nothing that you can do except to keep ALL of your sale and transfer emails as documentation that you completed the sale.  Make sure that you have confirmed the sale on your sales page or you won't get paid.

tu01
Rookie

Thank you! Is there anything I can do in the future to prevent this? 

bossfan
Headliner

No, this is how the third party resale sites all work.  Most of the time the buyer does not cause any problems, but there are never any guarantees.

Bigbadtom
Goalie

Yes.
Bigbadtom
Goalie

If you have any concerns that you are being ripped off don’t get involved.
Bob
Olympian

There is no way to know for sure if it is the same ticket being re-sold. Unless you buy it and see it after it gets delivered to you, of course.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here