cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
N6
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Selling Bob Dylan tickets

Hi when will it be too late for me to fill my tickets to the Bob Dylan concert tomorrow night June 25? What is the best method to sell my tickets and what kind of fees can I expect to pay?
5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Selling Bob Dylan tickets

Hi @N6 

what type of tickets are you selling?  If PDFs then you often can sell up to show time. If mobile transfer or flash then sales end 4 hours before show unless you are a top seller.  There is no fee to list but if your tickets sell the fee is usually about 15%

N6
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Hi thank you so much for your reply and very helpful information! One less thing to stress about lol. I’ll most likely be doing the mobile transfer but really I am hoping to be able to go to the concert, I have been wanting to see him my whole life, which is a very long time lol. Maybe you could advise me on one more thing and that is I have no clue what to price them at that would be realistic. I am in section 107 with two seats in Rossi. I paid $185 for each ticket a while back but I’m sure they would go for a lot more now. Any suggestions? I don’t want to be too greedy and have nobody wanting to buy them.
Thanks again and I hope you will be able to attend the concert if you want to!
My best
N6 🙏😊
N6
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I meant Row C
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Hi @N6 

Tough one.  Not a lot of time to concert and only tickets for sale 750.  Remember that you will be paying a 15% fee.so $220 would allow you to break even

N6
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you for the advice but as it happens the person who sold the tickets to me through StubHub is not following through with the transaction so I can’t go! How are they allowed to do that? I am so shocked, Ups set and disappointed. Makes me feel like I can’t count on my purchasing tickets as a done deal. I wonder if this is the same with live nation, Ticketmaster or any of the other third-party sellers🫤
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here