cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzbo
Team Mascot

Selling Non Transferable tickets no barcode option

Hello,

Hoping to get some insight on this.  I'm trying to sell two concert tickets.  I bought them digitally via ticketmaster.  I cannot sell them on ticketmaster and they say "non transferable"  I can view them on there (the UPC refreshes so i cannot screenshot that, it even says so) and the only real info I can obtain is the barcode.  I'm trying to figure out how to sell them with that information on stubhub.

When I try to list them, there is no type of listing (IE paper, E-Ticket, mobile transfer, mobile tickets, mobile screenshot) that lets me input the barcode.  I have listed them as each option and when I go to "see options" there is no barcode option.

The furthest depths of googling ive gottten to says that I can sell them and THEN give the buyer the barcode, but that method really worries me as if I can't I'll be on the hook and be charged AGAIN for not delivering them.  Plus I still don't even know what type of ticket listing to make for this. 

What type of listing can I make where I can send the buyer the barcode after they purchase as that seems the only way to do this here?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Melpik
Legend

Re: Selling Non Transferable tickets no barcode option

Hi @mzbo 

For a number of events Ticketmaster indicates that the tickets can not be resold but that only applies to their site.  If you go to your ticketmaster account and are able to trasnfer the tickets then you can list them as mobiel transfer tickets on Stubhub.

mzbo
Team Mascot

Thank you for the response but looking at my ticketmaster account the sell and transfer functions are greyed out.  Those options are not available sadly.  Thanks though.

Bob
Olympian

For some tickets, the transfer option only becomes available a few days before the event date. You can try asking Ticketmaster if it will become avilable later. To be safe, maybe tell Ticketmaster that you want to transfer them to a friend instead of saying that you want to sell them on StubHub and they might be more helpful.

mzbo
Team Mascot

There was a period of time where the transfer/sell option was locked behind a coundown timer.  That expired last week though and I still don't have a transfer/sell option.  Well, it's grayed out.  I'll continue to monitor though maybe that will change.  Good suggestion to reach out to tickemaster for a "transfer" too!  Thanks.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here