cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob0957
Pit Crew

Selling Tickets with Website Problems

This messages is primarily for sellers who are having difficulty in selling tickets, more specifically seeing all your listings. The website is still undergoing the migration to the revised website, and I still have issues. I can only view a handful of tickets. About 70% of my tickets are not displatyed. In the "My Account" section  I can't go beyond page 1, when I select the number of listings per page at "150". All my listings were on the SH site prior to the migration of the websites. Also, I can't edit, delete or deactivate any listings. I have not tried to list any tickets because I want to list tickets for "NEW" events, but can't contact the Events Team to create them. I can't find the Request an Event form anywhere, but a customer service representative told me it was removed because some people abused it. If I call customer service, they are busy with current events during this website migration. I spoke with a customer service representative this past Monday, 6/20/22, and my problems are common among other sellers. I have a case number for future phone calls, and the site is unchanged for over three(3) weeks. Can anyone help, and can a moderator give us some direction? I can't sell my tickets if they have disappeared, and I can't list tickets for events that I can't get listed. Also, please tell the department in charge of the website to ax the military time and give us standard time. Please help. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
matti58
Coach

Re: Selling Tickets with Website Problems

Can you access your account through inv.stubhub.com?  If so, you can request an event there.  BTW, I'm also still having issues with some of my listings not showing up on the event pages.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets fixed.

Bob
Jockey

I can't login to inv.stubhub.com. I have tried on 5 different devices and I get the same error every time (too many redirects). I have tried to report this issue here in the forums but my posts keep getting deleted. That's not a very constructive way to deal with an issue like this.

bob0957
Pit Crew

Thanks for your reply to my post. I tried the inv.stubhub.com and it just bumps to www.stubhub.com. We are almost 4 weeks with a non functional website. I have talked to some customer service representatives, who are very nice. They try to explain to users that they are aware of migration problems with the websites, but only know what they are told by the people upstairs. I have been trying in vain to implore the big guys, through the customer service people, to get this issue solved. When I can't see 70% of my listings because they disappeared, then what is going on.  As a seller, I need to make money, and since this new site went online, my sales are ZERO, and I usually have several sales per week. I have also had posts deleted, even when they have been positive, but one can't just put up with inaction, when our livelihood is at stake. I have learned that no one is safe online, in expressing their opinions, but we are only trying to get this website issue resolved. We mean no disrespect or criticism, but a computer glitch can't take weeks to fix. Maybe we need more computer technicians on the job? Someone please help. Thanks.

bob0957
Pit Crew

Thanks for your reply to my post. I tried the inv.stubhub.com and it just bumps to www.stubhub.com. We are almost 4 weeks with a non functional website. I have talked to some customer service representatives, who are very nice. They try to explain to users that they are aware of migration problems with the websites, but only know what they are told by the people upstairs. I have been trying in vain to implore the big guys, through the customer service people, to get this issue solved. When I can't see 70% of my listings because they disappeared, then what is going on.  As a seller, I need to make money, and since this new site went online, my sales are ZERO, and I usually have several sales per week. Someone please help. Thanks.

jwilder456
Pit Crew

As a Top-Seller welcome to the new Stubhub. Its Terrible and Ive tried many, many times to get Stubhub to answer me and assit me to no avail. Its a joke and and Im owed several thousand dollars for past sales and they wont help...Maybe someone at Stubh who actually care might call us and get this us some help. Im not holding my fingers....

ticketmvp
Headliner

I'll give you the best advice I can give you at this time. I use TicketUtils to list my tickets but many of my listings do not show up on StubHub due to mapping issues between Viagogo and StubHub. So, using the new inventory listing manager or just using StubHub, I am being forced to manually list for any events that aren't showing up. This is very time consuming but it is getting my sales. While my sales are not what they should be, they have been improving. For me personally, I can live with the amount I am selling for now even though you have to jump through many hoops. All of my overdue invoices have now been paid and everything for me is caught up. Event requests can be done through the new inventory manager but my experience so far is they are mostly ignored. Requesting seating charts that no longer exist or updates to seating charts are a complete waste of time at the moment. Now I've been selling tickets for over 20 years so I can usually figure out workarounds but I'm spending a lot more time than I normally have to just on day-to-day stuff. 

Bob
Jockey

how are you able to get Inventory Manager to work? are you using a Windows computer? I don't have one so I can't try that but I have tried on Android, Chromebook, and Mac (three different browsers). all of them give me the same "too many redirects" error. my posts here about this problem have been deleted. I have asked phone support agents about it but they had nothing to offer but said they would send the info to the appropriate team. a couple of weeks later and nothing has changed.

ticketmvp
Headliner

I use a Windows computer and never have any issues. You could always try the standard StubHub answer, "Have you cleared your cache and cookies?"

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here