cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie

Selling Wierd Al tickets that aren't available as a PDF

I'm trying to sell tickets for the upcoming Weird Al concert at Edgefield in Oregon (Aug 14). I've tried 3 times to get help from customer support, and they basically threw up their hands and couldn't help. I don't have the tickets as a PDF, and in fact the original seller (Etix) said that they do not provide PDF tickets. I have a link to print the tickets at home, but that doesn't help me sell the tickets online. I see other people selling tickets to this same show on Stub Hub, why can't I? I feel like I must be missing something, but nobody in customer service can help me figure it out. Etix is no help either. What am I missing? Thanks for any help.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Selling Wierd Al tickets that aren't available as a PDF

@Kiraboo Hello! I'm so sorry for the frustration with this. If you have the link to "print at home" that should be the PDF delivery method. When you click on that link, you should be able to save your tickets as a PDF file and then you would be able to list those tickets by uploading those saved PDF files and attach them to the listing as an instant download. Here is a link to selling FAQ's to see if any of this information helps: https://stubhub.community/t5/Selling-Tickets/Selling-and-Sold-Tickets-FAQ/td-p/76648. If you still have questions or issues listing, please feel free to send a private message to me or any moderator on here and we'll be happy to help! 

Rookie

You'd think that would work... but it doesn't. It will not save as a PDF. I've tried repeatedly, and that option just doesn't come up. I can "Save image as" but only as a GIF, or I can "Save page as" text files or Web page. No PDF option. I'm trying to see if I can make it work on my phone. I've been using my desktop because typically that's easier for navigation & options. 

@Kiraboo Ok, I will send you a private message to get a little more info from you to see if there's anything I can do to help. 👍🏼

Conductor

Here are 2 suggestions though the second is a bit combursome

1) often when one prints a file there is a drop down that allows you to select which printer to use. Often there is a choice to print to a pdf

2) if your printer as a scanner you can print the tickets and then scan the tickets to a pdf file

Hey @Kiraboo!

@Melpik's option 1 is a good alternative, it is very common where your Print settings will give you an option to save as a PDF instead of printing.

As for the 2nd option, we do not recommend that as our system will be able to tell it's a scan and will not accept it, unfortunately.

Please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators if you'd like some further assistance -  https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage Thanks!

Rookie

Yeah, I tried the print to PDF, that was not an option either. Finally, after much internet searching, I found a free downloadable PDF converter & print program, and was able to save them as PDFs. I'm don't know why none of the original customer support people at Stub Hub that I chatted with (3 different people) ever made any of the suggestions I got here or the one I ended up using. That would have saved me a lot of stress.

I'm very sorry to hear that none of these options were suggested originally but I'm happy that it finally worked out for you! Thank you for reaching out to our Community and please feel free to contact us here for any further questions or concerns you may have. Take care! ❤️